We are looking for someone who is detail oriented, has at least one year of experience as a proofreader, and is deadline driven. Proofreader will proof manuscripts and resumes(personal history) for correctness of style, format, layout, punctuation, spelling, grammar and, in some cases, content. At times, proofreader will also cross-check material for accuracy. This is not a writing position.
* Checking grammar, spelling, punctuation, consistency on all printed material.
(We will send an email and you can print it out)
* Strong proofreading skills, including familiarity with standard proofreading marks.
* Good command of the English language
* Ability to prioritize work and work within deadline parameters.
* Native English speaker is preferred but not necessary.
* Native English speaker with BA/BS Degree of higher teaching experience preferred but not necessary.
* You will work from home so, the location is not that important.
Please e-mail your resume detailing your background, experience and strong points.